Would you like to host a #ComputingHour session? Please complete this form, or tweet to @computinghour
- Decide upon the topics to be discussed.
- Promote the discussion to your followers using the #ComputingHour hashtag in the days and hours leading up to the session. Other hashtags that you may think are suitable could also be used.
- Immediately ahead of the session, remind participants to use the #ComputingHour hashtag.
- Throughout the session, engage with participants, keep the discussion flowing and on track. Retweet contributions where suitable.
- At 10pm the moderator should formally close the session, thanking the participants for their contribution. A lively discussion may go beyond 10pm, which is excellent!
- By the following Saturday, moderators should provide a session summary to @ComputingHour for publication to this blog. They are welcome to also publish to their own blog should they wish to do so.
Do you fancy hosting a #ComputingHour session? Please complete this form, or tweet to @computinghourSuggest Topics or Moderate Future Sessions